Class A CDL Drivers - OTR Driver with Benefits & Competitive Pay!
compensation: Excellent Pay! employment type: full-time job title: Class A CDL OTR Driver
QR Code Link to This Post
Drive for Stutsman Transportation We're Hiring Class A CDL Drivers! From road warriors to those who value time at home, you can decide your number one reason to drive for Stutsman Transportation, Inc.!
• Our drivers are ordinarily out for 5-7 days at a time.
• Do you consider the road your home? We give our drivers the choice to increase their windshield time.
• 2,500 to 3,000 average miles per week.
• Predominantly Midwest, South, and West routes.
• Late model equipment with forward facing cameras and no slip seating.
Stutsman Transportation is a for-hire truckload carrier committed to providing exceptional service to a majority of the continental U.S. as a predominantly dry van freight hauler.
What We Offer
We’re more than just a family-owned business. We’re built on service, challenged to exceed expectations and driven to serve our customers for success.
• Competitive pay per mile, drop pay and layover pay.
• Benefits: including medical, dental & vision within your first 30 days of employment. Including flexible spending accounts FSA, health savings accounts HSA, 401k, basic life coverage, short term & long-term disability insurance, wellness incentives, safety incentives, vacation accrual at mile one.
• Other: weekly pay, in-house maintenance, on-road service, wash allowance, no touch freight, electronic logs, pre-pass (scales), pike pass and i-pass, driver's lounge, rider and dog policies.
• Known by name not number: As a family owned, 89+ year company, we value knowing our drivers by name not truck number.
• Who we are: Located in Hills, Iowa » Dry van freight » Family owned & operated trucking since 1934 » Our Dispatcher team has been with Stutsman transportation an avg. of 23 years » two of which started as drivers so they know what it's like to be on the road.
• Must be 21 years or older
• Must have a valid Class A CDL
• One year recent OTR driving experience preferred
• Must pass pre-employment drug screen, background check
• Must be registered with the FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse
For specific application or hiring questions, please call and speak to our recruiter, or fill out the contact form and have us call you.
CALL NOW! 833-608-1884
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.