Join our Growing Team! Oliver Companies, headquartered in Duluth, MN, is a leading property management company that has been operating since 1978. Through our history and strong values, we have become accomplished in hotel development and management. Our properties are located across the country and fly flags from Hilton, IHG, Choice, and Marriott.
If you are someone who enjoys fixing things and being responsible for maintaining a large facility, apply with us today! We are looking for someone who will deliver outstanding guest service and regulation compliance.
· Maintain the functionality and safety of the facility including the physical buildings, mechanical equipment, electrical systems, heating and cooling systems, life safety systems, pool, and grounds according to federal, state and local regulations and OSHA
· Troubleshoot and repair electrical, plumbing, or mechanical malfunctions
· Verify completion of routine and preventative maintenance programs and necessary logs to maintain brand standards
· Identify patterns and trends to address problems before they materialize
· Visually assess the hotel structure, systems and equipment for safe and efficient operation
· Maintain property-wide preventive maintenance program and keep records up to date
· Ensure grounds are maintained to set standards
· Execute safety and emergency policies and procedures (i.e. evacuations, first aid)
· Maintain adequate inventory of parts, supplies, tools and materials
· Maintain current permits and licenses for building and physical plant
· Coordinate activities with 3rd party vendors for property maintenance functions
· Previous hotel engineering experience including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, commercial kitchen and general building construction
· Vocational training, certification and/or apprenticeship in one or more related areas
· Competitive salary
· Full benefits package
· Fun and team-oriented environment
· Travel Discounts
· Full Time
· Week days and weekends
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers