2014 Coachmen Freedom Express
QR Code Link to This Post
Model 310 BHDS – Well cared for! - $18,000
Upgraded Queen Bed + 3 Bunks, U-Shaped Dinette, Outside Kitchen with gas grill, Two TVs with DVD, two slides, and weight distribution hitch included. Including ALL dishes and will also include all liens if you would like them.
*We did find water damage when we opened up the camper this spring. The front room has been completely torn apart and redone. It was redone at least 3x better than when it was new!
- Includes 10,000 rated Equalizer Weight Distribution/Sway control hitch (I pull it great with my V8 F150)
- Upgraded front power jack, Husky 4500 lb rated
- Bed upgraded to Queen Denver Mattress instead of foam it came with
- Sliding door brackets all upgraded to Metal vs Plastic
- Added Black Tank rinse/flush valve
- Both TVs new, Front connects to DVD/Radio combo, Rear has built-in DVD
- Central AC & Heat
- Electric stabilizer jacks, front and rear
- Power Tongue Jack (upgraded to 4500 lb. rating Husky Brand)
- Fiberglass siding with foam insulation
- Aluminum structure for lighter weight
- Fully enclosed undercarriage
- Outside kitchen with built-in gas grill and second fridge
- Length – 31ft, total 35 ft. to tongue
- Dry weight – 6597 lbs.
- Payload capacity – 3061 lbs.
- Hitch weight – 765 lbs. (Weight distribution hitch included)
- GWVR – 9,900 lbs.
- Fresh Water Tank – 49 gal
- Grey Water Holding Tank - 33 gal
- Black Water Holding Tank – 33 gal
- Slide outs – 2
- Power Awning – 18 ft.
- Exterior Shower
- Build in 30 Amp Power Cord
- Water Heater – 6 gal, Propane or Electric
- Refrigerator – Propane, Electric, Auto
- Oven & Gas Range
- Max Sleeping Count – 11
- Couch makes a full bed (not an air mattress as others do)
- 3 Zone Sound System w/DVD/Radio
A few minor wear marks as you would expect for the year but overall well cared for, single owner travel trailer with a few upgrades. We don’t use it as much as we would like to. Better to let some other family make use of it!